Monday, April 26, 2010

Blogger AWARD!!

I would like to thank How To Girl for this honor. What a lovely start to my day. To follow the rules, I must say 3 things I love about myself.

My full lips, my carefree personality, and that I am an AWESOME mother!

Now a quote I love.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Now I need to tag three others and send them this award.

Journey of the Incessant Dieter for her diet tips and the ability to laugh at herself
Daddy's Neatness because I LOVE the styles and
Holiday Haven for her excellent tips and ideas

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am so honored. :)

    Congrats on the award....you deserve it for keeping us on track and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the wonderful award!

    And congrats to you love all of your health tips!

    ReplyDelete