Saturday, May 22, 2010

How to avoid a speeding ticket

I am probably not the person to give advice on how to not get a ticket considering the fact that I have gotten 7 tickets since I got my license only a year and a half ago, but I do have advice! SO LISTEN(:! A officer came into my government class and after the class I asked him questions on how to be able to get a warning instead of that awful green slip with at least a hundred dollar charge. Here is what he said:

  1. Pull over quickly and keep hands in view
  2. Provide information without attitude
  3. You do not have to say you were in the wrong but do not be really argumentative
  4. Police officers are trying to change your behavior when it comes to driving if you seem as though you want to change then you’re more likely to receive a warning
  5. Small talk with the officer is good; ask him how his day was. Police officers have bad days too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these great and useful tips on how to avoid a speeding ticket! I'm also a driver but I haven't gotten any speeding ticket so far! If one day I receive a ticket for speeding, I will surely use a lawyer. My cousin recently recommended me a reputable and professional lawyer from http://www.nopointstraffictickets.com. He can help me fight any type of traffic ticket.

    ReplyDelete