Ever think of making pizza on the BBQ? Well, here's a delicious recipe to do just that. It's fun and tasty. Give it a try
1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
3 ounces Canadian bacon, but into strips
1/2 mango, thinly sliced
1. Heat gas grill to medium or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
2. Coat a 12 inch perforated pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll dough out to a 12 inch circle. Place on prepared pizza pan. Put on grill rack and close lid of grill. Grill for 5 minutes. Check bottom of pizza, if getting too dark lower heat to medium-low.
3. Open grill. Spread dough with barbecue sauce and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Scatter the Canadian bacon and mango slices over the top.
4. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes more until crust is lightly browned and cheese melted.
5. Gently slide pizza onto a cutting board.
6. Allow pizza to cool slightly before cutting into slices.
You can also make pizza directly on grill rack - heat grill and grease rack. Slide rolled out dough from pan directly onto rack; cover grill. Cook 5 minutes, flip dough, add toppings and cook, covered, 5 more minutes!