I was asked how you could find out what you were. So here you go!!
You’ll look great in these warm, sunny shades if
- You tend to tan easily and your skin tone is peachy, beige, yellow- or golden-olive, or rich, warm brown.
- Your hair is golden blonde, red, or light to dark brown with warm undertones—and tends to take on a red or gold cast if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
- You have dark blue, golden hazel, green, or rich brown eyes. If you look closely at your irises, you may notice golden, amber, or yellow flecks.
- You look better wearing a cream-colored shirt than you do wearing a pure white shirt.
Sonja PachoAre you an ocean?
You’ll look great in these cool, sea-inspired shades if
- Your skin tone is one of the following: fair and pinkish, rosy beige, olive with a greenish cast, or brown to dark brown. If you’re fair, you tend to burn easily.
- Your hair is ashy blonde, silver, white, light to dark brown, or black. Light shades may have ashy or sandy highlights; dark shades may have hints of cool tones.
- Your eyes are gray, blue, aqua, gray-green, reddish brown, or very dark brown (almost black). If you look closely at your irises, you may notice gray or black flecks.
- White clothes look better on you than cream clothes.